We belong to the AlphaLink Alliance ATM network, so you have more options when you need a no-charge ATM! Click below to find an ATM near you.
Be a savvy debit card user and protect your hard-earned money.
- If an ATM looks suspicious, or has anyone suspicious hanging around it, find another ATM to use.
- Be wary of anyone who stands close enough behind you to watch you enter your PIN or read the information you enter into an ATM.
- Check your bank statements regularly, or use online banking to monitor account activity. Keep track of your receipts and check them against your account activity. Contact us as soon as possible if there are any payments made from your account that you don't recognize.
- Contact us right away (and fill out this form) if your card is lost or stolen, or if you believe it has been used fraudulently. Mobile banking users can deactivate their card to prevent fraud.
- You should memorize your PIN. We can set you up with the PIN of your choice to make this easier. DON'T write it on your card or share it with anyone else.
- Don't let anyone "borrow" your card.
- Security National Bank places daily limits on purchases and withdrawals for your own protection. Learn what your limits are by contacting our bookkeeping department.
- If you suspect that something is wrong, let us know right away, and contact local law enforcement.